2016 NBEA Fitness Challenge
February 1 – July 31
Get Moving! Get Fit!
Presented by Celebrity Trainer & Fitness Expert, Coach Mike
All NBEA Challenge participants must acknowledge that:
- Registration must be completed by clicking the link below, and not directly on any other website, using discount code NBEA. You will enter your PayPal account information as part of the registration process, even if NBEA will pay for your first month of participation. You are responsible for the cost of the program, which is $9.95 per month as of February 1, 2016. The cost of the program will be drafted from your bank account on the first of each month based on the payment terms and information associated with your PayPal account during the registration process.
- NBEA will pay only for the first one month of participation for the first 100 NBEA members who sign up for the Challenge, including members who have not yet paid membership dues. All other expenses associated with participation with Coach Mike are the responsibility of the individual member.
- Coach Mike offers a faith-based program that is not affiliated with any specific religious view, and it includes motivational components that are not associated with NBEA or our Fitness Challenge.
- Participation in the NBEA Fitness Challenge Program is required in order to be eligible for the grand prize drawings. The following activities are included in the NBEA Fitness Challenge:
- Utilization of Coach Mike’s Virtual Private Training (VPT) tool, which should be utilized on a regular and consistent basis to track progress towards personal fitness goals, and
- Completion of periodic surveys from NBEA to share your engagement and successes with NBEA’s national office.
Participation in other activities offered by Coach Mike are not considered as part of the NBEA Fitness Challenge and will not be used to determine eligibility for grand prize drawings.
- NBEA respects the religious beliefs of all members, and this Challenge is not intended to undermine or reinforce any religious views or practices. If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking the link below, you agree to follow the Challenge Guidelines listed above, and you acknowledge that you have consulted with your physician as necessary in regards to engagement in a physical fitness program. Further, you recognize that this Fitness Challenge is specific to NBEA, a Xerox-sanctioned organization, and is not sponsored by Xerox Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.